web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I am having a problem with call forwarding. What I am trying to do is to forward calls coming in on a 800 line, which is pointed towards a DID line in Emanager, to a outside phone number, for after hour calls coming in. The way I am trying to do this is through DID Routing, I take and point the DID number in night routing to the system speed dial bin. In the speed dial bin I tell it what trunk to dial out on, give it the pause command, and the number to dial. With this programming in place it will not forward calls to the outside number I have programmed in. It still sends the call through the switch board. I am running Emanager Version 3.1.0.4. I was told telrad had a problem with this in previous versions. Also I do have the COS to where it allows call forwarding. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Do you have any other lines forwarded out?

I just tried it on mine. Our system is an older Version 7, using the same version of eManager.
Worked fine. Can you forward extensions to the speed dial? Can you test with a different DID for this?

OP Offline
I have been doing some testing Since my first post on this Call Forwarding problem. It seems that the problem is with the outside calls coming in is not getting forwarded properly. How I determined this is first I pressed the SPD/PROG key on my office phone and then put in the speed dial bin number and it accessed an outside line and dialed the phone number I had programmed in. Next I call forwarded my office phone, which is a Executive telrad phone to the speed dial bin. When I call my office phone from another in house extension it accesses an outside line and calls the number programmed in properly. When I call my office phone from and outside line it does not call the number programmed in, but it sends me straight to my voicemail. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks so much for your help!!

Do you think you might have all forward set for internal forwarding, and not Call Forward All(both internal and external)?

Administrator
Administrator
Not sure what the software is on the system but I just set a DID to ring to a sys speed dial bin put the system in night mode and it forwarded direct to the outside number. I used 9 (LCR) and 805 a trunk access code.
For the fun of it I loaded it on a SB7.42 and eDa3.13 on a IPeX.
No issues
I think you got something else blocking it.

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
Look at what Telradmanic is saying. You need to make sure that forwarding is Allowed in Class of service. It's marked Forwarding COR set it to Allowed.

I would also set it up like SSphones says. Just in DID routings under DAY or Night Ringing put a System Speedial bin number, make sure you put the phones number in system speedial. This way it can't be cancel without using the e-manger.

Steve you must be bored right now. Try it on both. LOL

Administrator
Administrator
Just going thru the used stuff getting ready for the LIGHTNING. Its been here for 2 weeks now every morning instead of afternoons right now. Have to have stuff for those that cant see a reason to upgrade. smile

BTW Steve,

Thanks for the 7.42 upgrade recommendation. Fixed a lot of our issues. At this point, I almost wish we were doing a full upgrade on the Telrad, but they have such a bad taste in their mouth for Telrad, I can't seem to turn it around.

OP Offline
Hey Guys sorry it has taken a couple of days to get back with you. They also have me doing Maintenance on all the equipment with in the company and we are a pretty good size organization. I really do appreciate the support. I tried what Tony3866 suggested about day and night routing through the DID routing. It does not work. The COS Forwarding COR is set to allowed. I cannot find where Telradmaniac said to make sure both internal and external call forwarding is allowed. All I could find is Forwarding COR and it is set to allowed. The only time the Call Forwarding appears not to be working is from a outside call coming in. I am running eda 3.12 on a IPEX2. I was told that Telrad had a problem with this, but I am not for sure what version had this problem.

Thanks,
KKELL11400

Administrator
Administrator
I looked back thru all the tech bulletins I have and see nothing about CF issues with 3.12. But for a test how about setting up a new ext and CF all to the system speeddial bin. Then set the DID routing to rind day and night to that station. The system speeddial does have a 9 for LCR or a trunk group access code right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,285
Posts638,782
Members49,766
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,798 Shoretel
188,962 CTX100 install
187,200 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024