web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
stick70 Offline OP
OP Offline
We are on a version 3 Telrad phone system and we want to get call accounting capabilities. I was told we needed a Call Ware software package with PC. Does anyone know how to get ahold of this old version of software believed to be called CallWare? thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
I would go with an after market SMDR package such as Tapit.

The Telrad system has it built into there I-magen Voicemal but you need a Hardware key to make this feature work. I don't have one but maybe somelse could sell you one. It might be hard since SB3 has be discontined for a long time now.

stick70 Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't want to dismantle our current system. Could we keep our telrad phone system intact with this smdr package. What cost for this type of package? thanks,

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
Yes, you would have to program the system to send the SMDR information to a sperate PC that would have your after market SMDR Package.

For the cost you would have to find out from the software company you decide to purchase from.

stick70 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Tony!

I did find someone who was going to sell me the I-magen (or Emagen) voicemail system for our sb3 Telrad system. Do you know if Emagen voicemail system has call monitoring and call reporting capabilities? Also the problem you mentioned with hardware key, should I be concerned about that. They said should be no problem, but just wanted to make sure.

Administrator
Administrator
Neither of the two voicemail systems ImaGen or Emagen are going to work on Telrad Version 3 software. And both require SMDR a key (on ImaGen) or Licenses (on Emagen).

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
E-magen Voicemail probably won't work properly on Version 3 (SB3). So forget about that!!

Do you have Voicemail now?

stick70 Offline OP
OP Offline
We currently don't have voicemail system. We have about 12 telrad phone set up where we can page each other by a 2 digit extention. (I have sb3 128 key digital bx system)

We could live without voicemail for each phone, but we do want call monitoring and accounting type system/software.

I was thinking a voicemail system would give us the call monitoring capabilites as well, but it looks like Emagen/Imagen is not an option.

Tapit software sounds like solution. What hardware to I have to buy to run Tapit? PC and Circuit board card?(I have sb3 128 key digital bx system).

Thanks

Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
You would have to speak with the manfacture of the call accounting software you choose. They should be able to supply you with the spec's you need for there software.

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,279
Posts638,738
Members49,763
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,284 Shoretel
188,167 CTX100 install
187,014 1a2 system
Newest Members
gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo, highlysecptial, BPopilek
49,762 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 14
teleco 4
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (wk6100), 70 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024