web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
There was a topic started on this already and I did read it, but the solution will not work for me. I have a Toshiba EKT6520-SD. I do not have a redial button, in fact if redialing is possible on these phones I would love for someone to tell me how to do it.

I am also looking to find out how to do an "all call". If anyone has information on this I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

JoeFixes

JoeFixes
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

you have to program a button on your set in program 39

OP Offline
Ken,

Thanks for your reply. Consider me a newbie with this phone system. I neither know how to program a button nor am I familiar with Program 39. Any detailed information you may have is greatly appreciated.

JoeFixes

JoeFixes
More detailed information kinda depends on what model controller you have, as you are actually setting the system time for all phones, not just your EKT6520 phone set.

FWIW, the one time I remeber setting time with and EKT phone was on an ancient DK24 or DK56 and I don'r recall having to program a special redial button, but it did have to be set from ext 10 or 200 (whichever port 000 is programmed as).

Changing button functions via program 39 is fairly trivial IF you know what you are doing, but for a rank beginner, a slip of the finger can really mess up everyones phones.

OP Offline
Thanks again for the reply. If I looked at the right box, it appears as though the model of the controller is a VP100.

I am using port 00, that much I was able to confirm. is there maybe a manual I can download for using this system? And do you know the number sequence for an "all call"?

Thanks
JoeFixes

JoeFixes
Well, the VP100 is your voice-mail system, seperate from the actual phone controller. Can you follow the phone lines from the VP100 back to the controller? Unfortunately, the combination of EKT phones and a VP100 voice-mail hints that you have a fairly old system, which makes it even more important to know which model before asking specific questions.
Before you get into manuals and programming, try the following from the DK25-56-96 I&M manual:
to set date: [INT]651 YYMMDD #
to set time: [INT]652 HHMMSS #
to set day: [INT]653 D #
where D=1 for Sunday .. D=7 for Saturday
(I knew I didn't use a redial button)
These are to be done from Port 00 with the handset on the hook (i.e. don't pick it up)

OP Offline
Thanks for the continued help. I followed the wires back from the voice mail control box to what appears to be a box the size of a mid tower computer and the name STRATA DK96 appears on the side. Although I did try the time change from the instructions you provided it didn't seem to work. The key sequence brought me to the screen where it asked for me to enter the time, but hitting the "#" key after did nothing and eventually it went back to to the main screen and the time I had entered did not take. It seems as though there must be a nother key I need to hit to confirm the entry.

Thanks for your continued help.

JoeFixes

JoeFixes
Try the 4th button down on the right side of your phone for the # key (redial)

Dial Int. 30 for "all page"

OP Offline
When I select the 4th button down from the top on the right hand side, I am selecting my line 16.

Doesn't seem to be the right one.

I like the feedback though and I appreciate your help.

The All Call works great!

JoeFixes
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,459 Shoretel
188,319 CTX100 install
187,092 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Carl Navarro, nortelvoip), 91 guests, and 351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024