web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Ellitro Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello, Does anybody know where I can get some documentation or instructions manual for a Helplink ADA compliant Emergency phone autodialer?
The autodialers are located in Dover elevators (now Thyssen-Krupp). The Thyssen-Krupp tech suggests I contact the "phone company" to get a number programmed in the auto dialer, I thought I would try it myself first.
Any assisance will be greatly appreciated.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I'm not finding anything by that name. Look the dialer over carefully for another brand or manufacturer name. I think Viking is the big name in these types of dialers.
Mark

contact the "phone company" to get a number programmed in the auto dialer

I want to listen in on that call! :rofl:

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
Or just ignore the elevator jerk, er tech, and jerk that phone out and go to a Viking unit! smile John C. (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Are you able to take a picture and post it for us?

I would bet it's some sort of Viking too.

I have programmed Viking auto-dialers before, they have instruction PDF's on their website, if you do have a Viking.

- Tony
Ohio Data LLC
Phone systems, data networks, firewalls and servers in Central Ohio.
Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
That would be pictures of the inside or component side. Viking makes OEM versions to fit behind elevator manufacturers panels so Helplink may just do that too.

The thought does occur- just try calling into it and try the Viking procedure. That will tell you whether or not it's Viking.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
I hope posting this is not a little too late. I have around 55 of these units here and have found the two major players in the emergency phones for elevators are EMS or Electronic Micro Systems or Rath MicoTech.

I just ordered 10 of these for the Thyssen-Krupp or old Dover elevators. We had a flood here in case you are wondering.

After working with both units for some time now, I would recommend you look at the Rath units. These are easier to program and the technical support is great. They even sent me a template for the mounting patterns to make sure I had the right ones. They can be reached at 1-800-451-1460 ext. 3 for technical support.

Mike Jones
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953
Phone is actually made by Janus Elevator
1800-527-9156 I called and spoke with support and they email me the manual.

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,285
Posts638,781
Members49,766
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,755 Shoretel
188,941 CTX100 install
187,190 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 129 guests, and 153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024