web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
We have a CIX40 system and are sending calls to cell phone via CF-All button on station 200 when not at office. Problem is if cell phone is not answered fast enough call reverts back to voice mail for that extension, and sometimes caller hears just second half of cell phone greeting before being able to leave message on cell phone voice mail. How can I make sure call terminates in cell phone voice mail everytime and full greeting is heard? Thanks.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

CFNA time on Ext.200 has to be longer then Cell phone's RNA time.

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
CFNA doesn't apply since he's using CF-ALL. Put an H after the extension number for the mailbox. This will ensure that the call will terminate to the cell phone voice mail.

OP Offline
Thanks!

OP Offline
I did try the H on the extension but it loops back to the main greetings (990/991). I can see it pick up an external line for about 1/2 second then go back to the main greetings.

How about doing a day2 mode and DIT the lines to the cell number. You can auto schedule the CIX to go to day3/night at a predetermined time so that the user doesnt get calls to their cell after hours.

Now that I re-read the OP, this may not apply since ext 200 may only be getting certain calls, not all of them.

You need to change the ring transfer timer for the vm ports. I usually set it to 90 sec.

Pat Austin
Teleco Inc.
Product Manager/Sales Engineer
Adtran ATSP
TCTE/CTP Certified

Teleco Homepage
I've got a similar question, but I am running into a little problem. My customer only has 3 single lines coming into their building, not centrex or local link or anything fancy.

If I were go to #6011+Line access number(?)+phone number to forward to+#+hangup

what would I enter for the line access number on single line service? I understand it would be "9" for a centrex setup, but what about for a single line setup?

The 9 in the Toshiba's represents the outside line access code as programmed in LCR. Typically in your case with the default LCR programming, you should be alright with using the 9. One way to check, go to one of the phones and dial 9, if you get an outside line, you are good to go.

Ok, I haven't been back to this customer just yet, but I did test this on a similar system and was unable to get it working.

Pressing 9 didn't give me an outside line, and I never changed any default settings in LCR.

If I press 9, then just start dialing a phone number, dial tone goes away and it will be silent for a few seconds, then it seems to rapidly enter the first 3 or 4 digits of the number but nothing else.

What if I were to just program a *72+phone number button onto his phone? If I were to program that on one of the 10-buttons, then manually pick and outside line then press that button, it should be able to forward it that way right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,283
Posts638,765
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,446 Shoretel
188,305 CTX100 install
187,082 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (dexman, justbill), 139 guests, and 237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024