web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Well as the subject says: "CIX-670 with PRI not showing DID on outbound Caller-ID" I'm not sure what im doing wrong.

But also dont really know where the setting is for that option. What I've been doing is just going to different things and changing them and if it dosen't fix it I'll change it back.

Can anyone tell me where to go for this feature? Is it under system are station? assingment ... (etc.). If anyone can just tell me where to go I can probably get it from there, But if ya wanna tell me what FB it is that would be nice 2 smile .

I did ask the provider about it and he said everything was all go on his end so he said it would be up to me to do in the KSU. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance, Mike call call

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
Sorry all of the outbound calls show the main company phone number, and i would like to get it to show each DID on the receiving party's phone.

Again thank you for any advice you can give me, Mike

Under Trunks, look for Calling Number. For the OLG of te PRI (or all the OLGs if you have more then one for PRI) you would define the default area code an optionally the default number. Then down below that you would selct a DN and enter the number you want to show up as the outgoing caller ID nember for that extesnion, up to 7 digits. The default area code prefix is automatically inseted. Repeat for all the extensions.

Im not sure what the PRG number or the FB off the top of my head, but it is a small page.
You may want to make use of the Windows copy/paste of CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

OP Offline
ok im about to dial into the system right now and look for that.

OP Offline
k im in the system and im looking under trunks and i found calling number but what option do i use: Network are user provided ,i guess it would be user provided but just making sure,

and when you say "then down below that you would select a DN and enter the # u want to show for C-ID what program is that? under stations?

i have pro. 321 FB 02 as there first 4 digits the provider is sending, and FB03 is enabled. is that right? I have the 670 up and running on this PRI and vm works fine and all calls forward to cells

if there not in there office and a call is trans. to them so i've got most of it down and i know i remember seeing what ur talking about where i define what number is being sent for each station

but cant find it now (of course as soon as i need it i can't find it:)). i have looked through station assignments and just about everything in Trunks. but it would be easy to over look it since i really dont know what im looking for in the first place. :0

anymore help on this subject would be great!! thanks in advance, Mike

PM sent.

OP Offline
thank you i c how it works now. just hate there is no faster way, like let the KSU see what PDN is making the call and use that information along with the pre set area code and prefix.

i'm doing this on a dial up so it's gonna take awhile for this to all work. but it does fix my problem and i do thank both of yawl for the help!!

OP Offline
ok i have all of them set up just like you said but the number is coming up as there main number. I skipped the part in Pro. 321 FB01 just so that i wouldn't have there main number anywhere on there.

and under FB02 i have the area code and the prefix + another 0 because the provider is sending 4 digits. I thought this would make it a little easier because in Pro. 322 FB01 i have Prime DN and FB02 there ext. number, and in FB03 im just putting there 3 digit ext. number there as well.

but it is still not working i just got them to call me at my office from there ext. 203 and it still showed up as there main phone number. any thing you think i may be doing wrong? thanks in advance, Mike

Hmm, I cant think of any other setting that would disable this feature. I know you said you checked with the provider in an earlier post but just to make sure, they are set to recieve outbound caller ID from the PBX?

Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Enable number verification and see if that helps in Prg 321.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,316 CTX100 install
187,089 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024