Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#197833 06/16/09 09:16 AM
OP Offline
1. After listening to voice mail message or forwarding message, how do you keep as new with light still on?

2. If I forward vm message within my office, and I add a greeting to the beginning of it, the original message does not forward, only the beginning greeting? Help, please.

Thanks,
Rick
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

As far as the light going out after you listen to a voicemail , as long as you didn't save or delete it , check the notify schedule for a mailbox , check the light off template , make sure the "Type" is pickup.

OP Offline
Where do I find those settings in Network emanager?

Thanks,
Rick
OP Offline
Equipment is CIX100 : ACTU
Version AR5.20 MT009.00

In network emanager, I have a red bar across the top with tabs. The only place I find voie mail stuff is in the system tab under voicemail data. In there there is a setting called cancellation method for vm mw. I can find no other voicemail or mailbox settings. I think the vm card is an LVMU.

Thanks,
Rick
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Those settings are in the VMail administration software. Get VM Manager 1.8 from your Toshiba Dealer.

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
OP Offline
I just installed VM Manager and am unable to connect? How do I set it up with my system? Have LVMU Voicemail with 4 ports. Can I connect to it through my internal network like I connect to eManager?

Thanks,
Rick
No , you will need a 6 conductor base cord and a PPTC-9 adapter , and connect to your serial port on the computer

Hey Steve,

I had a weird problem with a USB to Serial connector with a Null modem cable. I was using VmManager trying to connect to an IVP8 Rv2. I would try to log in withe standard credentials and it would wait then tell me " logon to Stratagy failed". I tried a different password and it said " password doesn't match on System". I figured my cable was fine. One of my other guys dialed in remotely, used the same credentials I used and he was able to get in... What gives?

I have never been able to get a USB to serial to work.
What baud rate were you using ?

Administrator
Administrator
Originally posted by rglassband:
I just installed VM Manager and am unable to connect? How do I set it up with my system? Have LVMU Voicemail with 4 ports. Can I connect to it through my internal network like I connect to eManager?
We are working as fast as we can to get a device like the ORT RS232 that we use to program Telrad System by a Network connection for the LVMU and GVPH voicemails. As soon as we get it tested we will be adding it the website to sale to dealers and end users.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,285
Posts638,782
Members49,766
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,762 Shoretel
188,962 CTX100 install
187,200 1a2 system
Newest Members
James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick
49,765 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 98 guests, and 181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024