Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#200088 01/27/10 12:27 PM
drdocb Offline OP
OP Offline
I have gone at this every way my newbie mind can figure so I am getting desperate.

I am pretty new at my CIX-40 and cannot get answers from my installers as I think they are pretty novice - rote programming.

I am looking for someone or group that can answer some SLT programming issues before I spend weeks learning how what I want to do will not work. It all involves an SLT on our system and if we want the Gate Bell (just switched to Viking from Toshibas it you cannot page to an SLT) so now it comes in on a CO - great but anything we want to ring on the SLT (Engenius long range) has to be in a Multi Call Group so we cannot individualize rings or just about anything one could do with such a great system - seems like it is the weak link.

I even thought we could forward incoming lines via an unused extension to the SLT Extension but that only may work if it is the owner or only extension for that incoming line.

Seems like a catch-22 so... Any thoughts on how I can get help or advice (do not mind a reasonable cost as time is not free I know)

You can post here or email privately to [email protected]

Thanks

Larry

drdocb
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#200089 01/27/10 12:42 PM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
I take it you want the CO to ring the SLT extn and ring to the CO keys on the DKT handsets.

This can be done by setting the CO keys to ring on the DKT handsets and in P310 set the PSTN trunk to dialing digits and enter the destination of the SLT.

The call will be presented to the SLT and ring on the line keys on the DKT handsets at the same time.

Regards
Carl
#200090 01/27/10 01:37 PM
drdocb Offline OP
OP Offline
Carl:

THANK YOU! Worked like a charm and I cannot belive I have been days trying to figure every way around this. I guess I will tell my tech and this is most spot on forum I have ever experienced.

Thanks again

drdocb
#200091 01/27/10 01:40 PM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
your welcome

Regards
Carl

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,459 Shoretel
188,320 CTX100 install
187,092 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (pvj), 129 guests, and 350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024