web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#201409 06/09/10 12:59 PM
OP Offline
All,

I have a new customer, new to me as the company that sold them their Toshiba no longer exists.

I already had to solve several problems on their system, but have more to resolve.

I need to reset the VM passwords. From what I read I need the eManager software.

Where can I download this. I'm assuming one of the PCs at the customer site has a copy of eManager, and so they are licensed for it, but they do not know which one.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

OMR

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#201410 06/09/10 01:14 PM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Hi OMR

What type of voicemail has the customer got installed?
Most VM's have an admin mailbox where you can add/delete mailbox's and reset passwords etc etc.

If it is a Toshiba voicemail then it will be mailbox 999 and then option 8 for admin functions.

eManager software is for administration of the phone system and not the VM.
You could look at getting the VM Manager installed for you by someone localy to you.

hope that helps.

Regards
Carl
#201411 06/10/10 08:50 AM
OP Offline
C,

Thanks, did not want to be chasing emanager if not needed.

Will still have to get manual for VM. I took inventory of the sytem, but new to this series, did not know where to look for the VM, so do not know what it is.

Looked around and found several different VM are compatible with this switch series:

Strata VM non-flash,
IVP Flash VM,

I'm pretty sure the flash is the more common one and since this system was sold without any display phones, will be the cheapest solution available. I think that is the 2 port flash.

Please let me know where Flash manuals are. I'm assumming same manual for all Flash VM as only port and memory changes, not functions.

Will appreciate anymore info on this.

Thanks!

OMR

#201412 06/10/10 09:40 AM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
You can click on the manuals link if you're looking for manuals. But I think it'll be a good idea if you first identify just what exactly the model of the voicemail unit is there on site so that you don't go and purchase the wrong manual.

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,695
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
4 members (Toner, curtonpond, Curlycord, Professor Shadow), 90 guests, and 241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024