web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
You'll need a null modem cable and connect via serial port using the admin software.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
I can send a spare null modem cable. Does the IVP8 have a 9-pin serial port or do I need some other adapter? The PBX is on the other side of the country so I can't just look at it.

Also, can you be more specific about exactly which software I need? I have the Stratagy Enterprise Admininstration 4.8.0.3 software at my local office which we use for managing the IE32 here, but I don't see how to make it connect via serial.

Whatever I need I would have to install at that remote site so I need to know what to obtain and send.

Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
You need the VM Manager R1.8. This is the windows version and is backwards compatible to the DK card. The IVP8 has a DB9 RS232 connector.

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
OP Offline
Thanks! I saw that laying around as well so I'll install it on the remote PC and have someone there connect the cable...

...In about a week. I'm heading out for vacation now. To be continued...

OP Offline
Alright... back from vacation, VM Manager 1.8 installed, null modem connected. Looks like there's a password and I don't know what it is. I tried the 999 box password and that didn't work, so it looks like its another remote access account. Can I reset that remote admin password? Looks like it may have been changed...

OP Offline
Nevermind the password reset part. I'm in. So what am I looking for now?

OP Offline
Aannnnd... looks like its resolved. I merely deleted and recreated (copied from an existing) mailbox and its functioning again. Bizarre.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,110 Shoretel
187,716 CTX100 install
186,809 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (OBT), 69 guests, and 417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024