Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi
OP Offline
I have an XTSc-IP sitting on the work bench being prepared for an install. The system is programmed to ring 3 phones during day mode and go to the Auto-Attendant during night mode.

I have programmed Flash 22 for automatic night mode and programmed the daily times as well. However the system will not automatically go into night mode. If you press the DND button on x100, the system will go into night mode and calls are routed to the AA.

An ideas?

Thanks,
Larry

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Maybe you could try to point the lines to 450 in night and special mode (6), and the phones only in day mode (1)in flash 40. Also , maybe set the clock for 5 minutes before the night mode begins to test. You may have tried these already, but thats all I've got. This is all assuming you have the right TIME and DATE ( flash 11 )entered into the system. Sorry if this doesn't help.

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken"
I believe you'll have to program a night service button at the attendant phone to have the system switch modes properly.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Larry:

I am assuming that you know that if you manually turn night service on, it overrides the automatic schedule, but just in case, I thought I would mention it.

Do you have button #1 in flash 22 turned on?

You may also want to see how it behaves with the daylight savings time feature turned off. I have been experiencing a few things that can't be explained when it's turned on with regard to automatic things that aren't behaving "automatically".

Hope that sheds some additional light.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
for it to work correctly, the attendant needs to put into night for the first time in order for it to be overridden.

your to fast for me ED!!!

OP Offline
Thanks for the suggestions! I did have everything mentioned already done. The customer didn't seem interested in automatic mode, so I didn't really try anything else.

Originally posted by ev607797:
Larry:
You may also want to see how it behaves with the daylight savings time feature turned off. I have been experiencing a few things that can't be explained when it's turned on with regard to automatic things that aren't behaving "automatically".
Well Ed, I guess that needs to become the SOP for a while. Whenever we do any work on a switch, we're going to turn off auto time change. Since Day-Light Savings Time is being extended by three weeks next year, it will only wreak havoc if left on. At least til the patches start rolling in. :confused:

Moderated by  EV607797, JWRacedog, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,318 CTX100 install
187,089 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
C5Z 2
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024