web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#219973 05/10/11 01:44 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have a voicemail with a bad hard drive, I know someone out there replaces the hard drive with flash drives but can't seem to find them. I know aztech repairs them but I think I would like to try a flash drive.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

You can try Target Dist. I believe they have them if not let us know I know of another place that you can get them I just can't think of the name of it off the top of my head.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
PM sent to George and Oobie.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
you may want to check with Aztec. I just orderd a replacement flash drive kit for a talk path. They may have the STS kit as well

phoneguy1
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Ordered a new hard drive from Aztec. worked just fine, no one has developed a flash drive for this unit and since it is no longer being made they might not.

George,

If you get one of the kits, take a fresh image of that drive they sent you from Aztec and load in on the flash drive kit. The InSkin is just a laptop drive like the talk path units and uses the same connections. You just need a fresh image of the InSkin HDD

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sounds interesting.... have you done this with an STS? Do you know if I can get a preloaded flash drive?

I've done it with the talk paths. I don't see why you couldn't image a InSkin HD drive that was new and throw it on a flash drive kit and away you go. If I get some time I will try it on a InSkin HD that I have in stock.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sound good, I talked with Aztec and they only have hard drive replacements no flash drives for the STS inskin.

Moderated by  EV607797, JWRacedog, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,710 CTX100 install
186,795 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 163 guests, and 239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024