Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
WOMBAT Offline OP
OP Offline
I mostly work on Alcatel, Nitsuko & Nortel equipment, but I have a customer who has asked me to commission a secondhand LG GDK 162.

I have an Installation hardware brief but urgently require programming info or preferably a complete pdf manual.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mick Brett
Brisbane AUSTRALIA

Wombat Computers & Communications
Brisbane
AUSTRALIA
Ph 61 411 444 688
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Who makes the "LG GDK 162"
I've never heard of it.

WOMBAT Offline OP
OP Offline
I think this system is also marketed as Aria & Goldstar. Have a look at https://www.tms.ru/tel/models/lg_gdk162/index.xml for system details. (Click go to translate to english.
--Wombat

Wombat Computers & Communications
Brisbane
AUSTRALIA
Ph 61 411 444 688
RCA Offline
Never heard of this either. The KSU looks like the old Vodavi 96ex and the phone looks like the new Vodavi Triad.

Rhett
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WOMBAT:
I mostly work on Alcatel, Nitsuko & Nortel equipment, but I have a customer who has asked me to commission a secondhand LG GDK 162.</font>

Did you ever get any more information for this? I have just acquired a GDK-70 which appears to be a 162 with cut down backplane, all the boards are marked GDK-162. I have MPB, MISB, 2xDTIB, WTIB (with no base stations) and 2xLCOB TJF with amphenols but no wiring or programming information.

------------------
--
John Cooper

John Cooper
i keep kicking myself. i had a GDK162 manual from Crane Telecom but left it at site once. Haven't been able to find one since. Any ideas why "Access Denied" would suddenly appear on all outgoing lines?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lozstlouis:
i keep kicking myself. i had a GDK162 manual from Crane Telecom but left it at site once. Haven't been able to find one since. Any ideas why "Access Denied" would suddenly appear on all outgoing lines?</font>
What a pity, I could do with that now.

For what it's worth my newly powered system shows that for all lines 01-11 (the flex buttons on this 'phone) but dial 9 gives me LINE 18 (or LINE 17, etc, if I busy it out with another 'phone). S'funny bacause the GDK 70+ can only have 12 lines (two LCOBs)

------------------
John Cooper

John Cooper
Hi Guys

In Australia there an Exicom GDK. the programming is pretty much the same on all the systems. what do you need and I will see if I can get it too you

Thanks very much for the offer. With help I have managed to solve all my hardwired station problems (default programming assumes three line cards and the GDK 70 can only have two).

I need help now with getting the WTIB working (it never has in this system). I have acquired a gdc 330b and plugged it in, loads of LEDs flashing. How do I register handsets and does it have to be on LG DECT handset? I have loads of GAP compatible handsets here.

------------------
John Cooper

John Cooper
JPSC
did you get my email with WTIB attached???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,288
Posts638,794
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,350 Shoretel
189,000 CTX100 install
187,391 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 132 guests, and 389 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024