web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello Everyone;

I finally got my hands on a programming manual but have no idea about the feature codes as they are not in the manual. Let me fill you in on what I am trying to accomplish.

I have all stations into Zone 01 so that I can page them all at once. I thought using "intercom 01" would do this but only station 10 will recieve the page. I'd also like to have the paging horns work at the same time (currently only intercom 99 will page the horns only)

The hope is to page via all stations and horns at the same time. I hope someone can help with this!

Thanks
James

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
jim dc:
I'm not totally sure, but I don't think this system had the capability of paging both phonesets and external speakers at the same time. Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I beleive JWR is right, youc an do an all set page intercom 80 or overhead loudspeaker intercom 99 or zone set paging intercom 81-95. You could hookup a station speaker to the pa system.

OP Offline
Hi again all;

Thanks for the information. Ill give the intercom 80 a try and then go for the Zone paging. I was told by a local tech that paging the loud speakers and the sets is not possible as well. It sure would be handy to have the little user guide for these 1071 sets. I'm going at this darn thing blind but at least its a fairly simple system it would appear. Please verify that if I put every set into Zone 01 in the options (#*015 --5yy--01--hold--*015) that the paging code for this Zone is intercom 81. The reason I ask is that some ow before this system was set up to page all sets on intercom 01.

Thanks for your feedback

James

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,695
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, curtonpond, Curlycord), 83 guests, and 245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024