web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I've got an Electra Elite 192, having an issue with one extension - when someone dials into the system from an outside line and enters a user's extension at the voice prompt, they are sent directly to voice mail (the station doesn't ring.) None of our other stations have this issue. I was thinking it was a station hunt issue, or DND, but all of these settings seem to be correct and consistent for the port in question. Can anyone suggest what MB I should be looking at? The desired action is for that person's station to ring, and then if they don't pick up, to go to VM, not go directly to VM upon dial like it currently is. Thanks!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

2 possibilities could be happening here:

1>phone is forwarded all to vm. go to that phone and hit feature 69 feature to cancel it. then do a speaker 43 (vm pilot ext) then speaker. test

2>since the vm is answering the calls, that vm box for that ext may not be set to try to call the ext. i'm thinking (manual not handy) that this is a user settable feature. have that person log into their vm box and go to settings and look for it there. OR if you have cosessions software & a null modem you could look at the vm box that way. look for transfer=no, should be yes.

OP Offline
Problem was with transfer through the VM.. it was off. Was able to change it back through the user's VM menu, since I didn't feel like whipping cosession out! Thanks!

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,280
Posts638,741
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,309 Shoretel
188,180 CTX100 install
187,022 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 15
jc2it 4
dexman 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (newtecky), 88 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024