web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hello,

I have NEC Electra Elite II Phone System. I was wondering exactly what do I need to have the on-hold music for the system?

For example, what kind (and where) of cable or mp3 players I need to have.

Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Yo Can any one give me some heads up.. i'm confuse when u guys talk about memory blocks i don't know what it is i'm trying to get rid of the music I have a electra elite 48 system any advise i will appreciate it!! Thank yall..

yo does anyone want to shoot me some tips on how to program the electra elite 48 i just don't know how to stop/change the music program 1-8-31 i just don't get what it means any tips i will appreciate them thank you all...

Do you want to stop or Change the MOH?

"The Only Stupid Question, Is the Question Thats not Asked."
Originally posted by checmrs:
yo does anyone want to shoot me some tips on how to program the electra elite 48 i just don't know how to stop/change the music program 1-8-31 i just don't get what it means any tips i will appreciate them thank you all...
From one of the first two phones, you enter a certain code to get into programming. Or, from any phone, enter a certain other code.

Can't give you the codes, sorry, you have to get them from your current telecom vendor.

Once you do that, you have access to certain places in the memory of the KSU. One of those places, or "memory blocks," is named 1-8-31. When you access that spot, you can see what your current setting is, and you can change it.

Now, if you're a complete newbie on phone systems, this is dangerous stuff. You can potentially screw up the entire system. I recommend that you hire a vendor to come and make the change for you.

Originally posted by Daskino:
Hello,

I have NEC Electra Elite II Phone System. I was wondering exactly what do I need to have the on-hold music for the system?

For example, what kind (and where) of cable or mp3 players I need to have.

Thanks
The jack is an RCA-type. You can plug in virtually any MP3, walkman, stereo, or other device so long as you can convert a headphone jack to RCA.

Radio Shack has a cable that goes from Phono-mini to RCA for about $7.00.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,797
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,353 Shoretel
189,018 CTX100 install
187,394 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, Yoda, www.telcom1.net), 117 guests, and 412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024