web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
mikeyh Offline OP
OP Offline
I have been trying to get the best results from the IPK II for "ringing both" and it is kicking my butt...
I know that you can program the ring both feature from the MLT but, if you don't answer, the caller will never forward to voice mail. (Which sucks when it is one of thoses peskey sales people) ha,ha... I setup a dept. group but, couldn't get it to forward either.
The calls are coming in DID direct to the ext. and normally go to VM after the timer expires.
On our old Panasonic DBS 576, you would just put the MLT key on the SLT and tell it to ring, simple.

Thanks,

Mike

Who me?
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

You can set the DID Target Destination to go to the cordless. Put a Virtual appearance of the Cordless on the Digital phone. Make that virtual ring. Then put a voicemail key on the digital because the VM will go to the cordless and you will need that key to check your messages and have a message waitin light on the digital.

The best way to handle the voicemail thing is to have the cordless CF to a Tbox in the mail owned by the MLT user. This way only one mailbox to check..

Regards,

Paul W
Now back to a 0 day week. Love these 7 day weekends.
mikeyh Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks guys, I wish that you could just put a "virtual Key" of the MLT on the cordless and then it would be simple but, maybe in the next release... I like the TBox idea. I think it will work just fine.

Thanks again,

Mike

Who me?

www.phonelinetech.com

"Can I Still Call Out?"

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,455 Shoretel
188,309 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 79 guests, and 310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024