web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I have a defaulted CPUII ETU and an ESIB(8) ETU in S1. I have a DTU-8D-2(BK) TEL in the first pair of the first slot reading STA 101 on the display. I try to put it offline by pressing 'FEATURE' and then 'HOLD'. I don't get a response or see any changes. then I enter the three keys to enter programming and it reads 'DIAL xxx' x being the sequence to enter programming. I need to get into programming please help.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

It sounds like you're not actually on the first programmed extension. Once in a while, folks setting up an Elite get fancy and wind up making a mess, so extension 100 may not be port 001, and 101 may not be port 002. You may have to go phone by phone to find the programming phone.

Have you ever programmed for this customer from this phone?

OP Offline
Never programmed this before. Brand new system. 'FEATURE' '4' does not work on any of the ports

Did you just take over this customer? Is there any documentation from the install?

As a rule, the ext. on port 001 tends to be the receptionist.

You may have to go phone by phone trying the programming code.

You have an IPK II. Forget everthing you know about the ELITE & IPK, this software is based on the NEC Aspire.

Programming thru the telephone is a nightmare. You can connect to the CPUII NIC with your laptop, it's much better.

www.phonelinetech.com

"Can I Still Call Out?"
OP Offline
This is a brand new system, brand new cpu and brand new station card. this to replace a defective system. System not at cust site yet. trying to do preliminar program at office before install tomorrow.

OP Offline
Thank you all. This is an IPKII. I have correct documentation now and have been able to gain access to programming.

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,288
Posts638,794
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,003 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 3
Who's Online Now
4 members (jsaad, JBean3329, highlysecptial, www.telcom1.net), 159 guests, and 404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024