Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
aleen
#256866 07/05/06 06:55 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 641
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 641
I have benn thinking about selling an aleen for a strata dk 96 to replace current v.m. have you heard any problems
thanx


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Refurbished Phones & Equipment Search
Re: aleen
#256867 07/09/06 09:55 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 53
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 53
aleen... good ....simple to program.

Re: aleen
#256868 07/10/06 04:45 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 641
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 641
thanx i'll try to sell it

kj


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
Re: aleen
#256869 07/12/06 06:06 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 149
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 149
the only problem i've had with the 4 aleens i've put in is, any changes you make you have to upload the entire database, so if you make changes to the system while people are setting up their mailboxes, then upload the db, it will reset their password to 1234.
other than that, i highly recommend


"It's like the man said...never take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive" Bugs Bunny
Re: aleen
#256870 07/12/06 08:34 AM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 9,187
Admin
*****
Offline
Admin
*****
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 9,187
fon_guy if you download the db before making the changes it won't reset passwords or if you have minor changes do it through touch tone


Merritt

Business Telephones & Equipment + Commercial Audio/Video Products
Commercial Communications . . . Turner, Maine
If it was built in the last 10 years don't expect it to work right.
Re: aleen
#256871 07/12/06 06:38 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 53
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 53
yes.. even can do the remote programming.

Re: aleen
#256872 07/25/06 04:23 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 267
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 267
The only gripe I have with aleen voice mail is the very limited features compared to most third party voice mails, other than that they are very reliable and very simple to program/work with.


When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and panicking like the passengers in his car.

http://www.dabcomm.com

Moderated by  5years&counting, Z-man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Most Recent 5 Post
Kari's Law and Basic Edition
by ffej010 - 07/04/20 07:10 PM
IP Office 500 vers. 9.0
by Telesystems - 07/03/20 05:27 PM
Merlin Legebd
by hitechcomm - 07/03/20 08:35 AM
SIP phone Interoperability
by Bushmills - 07/02/20 11:48 PM
Who's Online Now
17 members (Curlycord, OBT, nortelvoip, dexman, Mercenary Roadie, EV607797, newtecky, Bob3470, BobRobert, Bob-o, hbiss, Yoda, justbill, RATHER BE FISHING, usedphones, Carl Navarro, davetel), 109 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums94
Topics93,796
Posts636,277
Members49,308
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
robert baker, Vangar
Newest Members
Real Estating, ForestHillChurch, Rick95, Byron Stewart, chad1003
49307 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 25
dans 10
Ruben 9
Bluewater Sailing
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=5256033
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2020
Trusted Partners