1. Some of the people you thought you could count on, you can't. Others who you thought wouldn't help were the first to help and the last to leave.
2.When you think you are prepared...you're not.
3.When it's time to head for the hills and have to decide what is really important to bring with you, you'd be surprised at exactly how little material things you think of. (Well I did load up all my guns
4. Those insurance premiums are rough, but they are coming in real handy now.
5. To a 1 year old, the pink insulation all over the floor looks just like cotton candy.
6. Never leave your 3 year old in the buggy with $40 worth of light sticks after showing him how to activate them the night before. Then expect them to work a few days later.
7. Don't turn you back on a rooster who is perturbed that he lost his home.
8. A rooster can fly pretty good when a workboot is applied in the proper manner.