Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Admin
OP Offline
Admin
At the end of every week we review to see which of the jobs was the worst. Todays score is...

We are running three system installs today. One crew is installing an Orthopedic clinic. No problems. Me and a couple of my guys finish up a large surgery clinic. No problems.

Job number three is the smallest. 10 phones in an upscale professional office. We send one guy. It's been pre cabled so it's your basic slam dunk. He starts calling for help...says he is not comfortable there. Turns out at 5 o'clock the customer chucks his suit for a pink tank top and blue speedo. The guy is running around the office with a bottle of wine with two questionable ladies joining him and the installer is freakin out. The installer is so conservative he closes his blinds to change his mind and this is sending him over the top. He just checked out of the site and said he may just have the first drink he's ever had in his life.

[Linked Image]
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Leave it to the upscale professionals. laugh eek
They can break most anyone.

You should be thankful you sent your more Conservative installer a more liberal one might still be there Monday!

Suggest that he volunteer for after hours service calls.

Gee...All I had to deal with today was a payphone...re-assembling it after sending it in for troubleshooting (the customer is about 1 hour away) and having to clear a coin jam (in addition, the keys don't exactly work smoothly)...

Then having to move a fax # to a fax that doesn't even work (though the line may have too low a voltage...)

Drive back then check out an office's lines and finding out that there was nothing wrong with them, though I probably can't say the same for their aging Executone...

What RBF said...I can't top that! I can't top it!

:toothy:

my competition did not show up for there new system presentation. I was suppost to find out about a new sale today but since they did not show up the customer wants to wait until Monday to find out what happened to them today. I was looking forward to signing this deal today. I guess I will have to wait until Monday. I hope they get it done on monday.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think I saw that guy.

Worked most of the day on SMDR software to get the customer happy with how it is reporting.

Try teaching people with barely any since of how to use a computer how to read a call record.

3rd time is the charm right. Or will it be the 4th.

All In One Communications
Mustang, OK
I spent all week doing various power, sound, and lighting setups in the student union. Monday night I worked a fancy scholarship dinner. They even let us sit at a table and eat! This job does pay off!

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,745
Posts636,435
Members49,622
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
cTopher, djmoutt, ffej010, Kenneth J McLean, telephonegunner, Tellink
Newest Members
noriod45, Levi1337, jackbeelerDCS, blentz, RockyTop
49,622 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
blentz 6
jsaad 5
Toner 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (nameless, SamF, nortelvoip), 22 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022