Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,039
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,039
This is almost unbelievable.
Warning: Some of the pictures in the video are pretty gruesome.

I can't play the video in FireFox but it works in Internet Explorer. frown

EMP & Lightning Home Surge Protection
EMP - Click Here!
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,552
Likes: 1
Member
****
Online Content
Member
****
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,552
Likes: 1
Talk about stupid, with a capital S. :scratch:


Retired phone dude
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,781
Spam Hunter
*****
Online Content
Spam Hunter
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,781
What was he thinking? :rolleyes: :confused:


I Love FEATURE 00
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 530
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 530
Now that's what I call a "Rocket Scientist"


Samsung Dealer
www.firstcoastbiz.com
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Almost won a Darwin award


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Advertising Sponsor
Most Recent 5 Post
SX200 ICP & ASU Bad ports
by Barrontel - 03/02/21 03:15 AM
NEC SV8100 Inmail Utility
by Sam Juniper - 03/01/21 11:02 PM
IP office and routing calling groups
by High Mesa Communications - 03/01/21 10:56 PM
Samsung pro star dcs
by bditech - 02/28/21 09:51 PM
Magix and CO Line Buttons
by ffej010 - 02/28/21 08:47 PM
Popular Topics (Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums96
Topics94,281
Posts639,017
Members49,425
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Today's Birthdays
burkie, Gregg Hothem, HarryLeeSmith, Hey Mike, Pingebri, rroelfs
Newest Members
Sam Juniper, B Ledford, Jonie4, James Wright, TechnoloJay
49,425 Registered Users
Get Tech Support Now! Click the banner below
Get Tech Support Now!
Top Posters (30 Days)
dexman 23
Ruben 21
pvj 11
Linked Banner to your Product or Website
Servpro Ventura 24-Hour Emergency Service
Free Estimates call us now 24Hours
EMP Shield for Commercial - Home & Vehicle
Use Coupon code SAVE - Click Here!
Who's Online Now
35 members (sundance, EV607797, pvj, dexman, Touch Tone Tommy, MerlinRob, Barrontel, metelcom, telecom guy10, Coral Tech, nortelvoip, Greg Ercolano, Professor Shadow, Yoda, justbill, hitechcomm, phonemeister, BobRobert, Mercenary Roadie, jeffmoss26, davetel, Andyreed, LarryH2, Sam Juniper, High Mesa Communications, Retro-Phones, cvrbob, Ro, Avidcomm, Daniel, Ruben, nfcphoneman, bdunne, TNTJEFF, hbiss), 431 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2021
Trusted Partners