Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#301649 03/23/09 09:23 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,685
Likes: 4
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,685
Likes: 4
Good topic.

Cops sitting on the side of the highway during rush hour to make sure you don't sneak into the on-ramp to pass the gridlock.... caused by everyone rubbernecking wondering why there is a cop on the side of the road.

The turn signal arm is not a place to hang your purse... the blinker doesn't turn off when you're done turning.

The left lane is for passing.

And Ed sorry to say you're at fault, even though they are supposed to turn into the left lane, you were turning on a red and have to yield to ALL traffic.


Marv CCNA, CTUB
TeleMarv Services (Retired)
Providing telecommunication solutions in Ottawa Canada since 1990
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
#301650 03/23/09 09:48 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,472
Likes: 1
Member
*****
Offline
Member
*****
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,472
Likes: 1
People yapping on their cell phones while driving used to make my blood boil, not anymore, I wish they come back and REPLACE THE TEXT WHILE DRIVING IDIOTS.


We get old too soon, smart too late
#301651 03/23/09 09:57 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,716
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,716
People brandishing firearms while driving. That really bothers me.


Candor - Intelligence - Good Will
#301652 03/23/09 10:07 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 39
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 39
people who want to race you to the lane's ending only to go 5 mph under the speed limit.

driving slower than the speed of traffic in the "passing" lane. Especially when they pick the slowest car in the right lane, and stick right next to them with 20 cars waiting to pass. Happens every day without fail.......in Chattanooga! Come on!

any driver in Nashville...er shall I say.....Crashville.

#301653 03/23/09 10:11 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 39
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 39
and Idiots who can manage to successfully turn left and pass all three lanes, but insist on going straight to the right lane, rendering it impossible for oncoming traffic to turn right.

Right with ya Ed. The Law here states that the one turning right on red yields, yes, but also states that you must turn left into the left most lane going your way.

#301654 03/23/09 10:43 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 930
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 930
1. Old Men with hats
2. Schneider "student" drivers


ATTITUDE: It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.
#301655 03/23/09 03:10 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,056
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
*****
Offline
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,056
Hey, TWIT. Yeah, you, dufus! That funny lever on the left side of the steering column? If you are not going to use it for the purpose intended, bring it over here, bend over and say OW. smile John C.


When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
#301656 03/23/09 08:46 PM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 642
People going 10 mph under the speed limit then when you pass them you have to do 15 mph over because they speed up so you can't pass. I just start edging over towards them then they'll let me pass.


"90% of the politicians make the other 10% look bad" Henry Kissinger
#301657 03/28/09 07:30 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 370
Member
Offline
Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 370
Red light runners here. You get a green and at least 3-6 cars still go through the other way.

Texting on cell phones or reading a paper is another one.

I love watching people cutting in and out of traffic just to end up beside you at the next light.

Steph


Do the job right the first time.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,737
Posts636,402
Members49,615
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
effedisk, hellbender, Pat Amaral, Zip
Newest Members
AMS Technology C, Chrontel, RonZ1971, Michael1948, lllDez
49,615 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
jsaad 7
Toner 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5