web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hey P we are very sure its a 500 with pri and a channel bank connected to c1 cards and an smdr printer, a fax server and god know what else

16 ports would be the best if you are going to make this happen correctly, oh and the vm is an aleen.

Good luck anyway

And you might want to pm thetelephoneman (offer to pay him) and ask if he would help set this up for you. Advise is free support is not. I ment the part about offering to pay him, he is a very smart man and that is worth more than the time you spend here dodging questions

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

The AA card can use 12 different tables, each table assigned to one department. Each table plays the same recording, but is assigned to route callers on no response to the appropriate station group.

A call coming in to accounting would ring group 521, an AA group set up with table 1, assigned to play message 01, and set to route calls on no response to group 501.

Tech support would ring group 522, an AA group answering with table 2, message 01, no response destination 502.

Why wouldn't that work?

it would but I dont think he has an aa

OP Offline
Originally posted by amteltech:
The AA card can use 12 different tables, each table assigned to one department. Each table plays the same recording, but is assigned to route callers on no response to the appropriate station group.

A call coming in to accounting would ring group 521, an AA group set up with table 1, assigned to play message 01, and set to route calls on no response to group 501.

Tech support would ring group 522, an AA group answering with table 2, message 01, no response destination 502.

Why wouldn't that work?
Thanks. It sound like this would work perfect for up to 12 departments which is more than enough for me.

I guess either the SVMI-8 with 4 port upgrade or the AA card would accomplish what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,461 Shoretel
188,329 CTX100 install
187,093 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024