web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
CRIE73 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi; cheap client got hold of an old dsc50 si; I got the system up and running but it is set so that all incoming calls go to ext 201 and then must be xfrd to extensions. He is running a pizza shop so he wants

all lines to ring and appear on all extensions.

Currently they seem to go to "500 " it says on display, that then rings on the 201 ext.

Will a system reset do this, and how do I do that or what do I need to do. Thanks!!

He also would like to not have to dial 9 first. Analog lines- he probably will never use intercom or any other features. Also will need MOH enabled if I do a system reset. Currently makes litte beep noise.

Thanks
Chris
6 lines, 6 phones. Bronx NY

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

What your asking for is beyond user level programming. The system you have is in a defaulted configuration. Best bet is to find a Samsung dealer in your area to set the system up for you. Sounds like a simple application, Pizza shop, probably no VM. A good tech should have it programmed in no time and it won't cost a bundle either since it's already to go.

CRIE73 Offline OP
OP Offline
I am the installer; not an end user, anyone offering support on the phone for a fee?

You should have a dealer close by you. As BenB said the programming you need is simple but it is technicion level. If not PM me and I will discuss it with you.

Samsung Dealer
www.firstcoastbiz.com
Ring and appear - you must be a Norstar man, lol.

You have to assign all the stations to ring within the Group xxx, think its MMCxxx

as for the system burying the Centrex "9", you have to set up LCR. Its a little tricky, but once its programmed, its pretty sweet!

If you need telephone support for this, I might be able to help if im not too busy myself.

Gonzo

Thank you for your interest in our forum. Unfortunatly the information your are assisting with is above and beyond user guide or admin programming. While we are all here to help with questions they will need to be answered in a private message or through your email address provided in your profile. Please feel free to read the sticky at the top of this thread labeled Samsung posting information and thank you for understanding.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 121 guests, and 236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024