web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
aarenot Offline OP
OP Offline
OK, here is my situation. I have my own business which I provide consulting, and support for business telephone systems. One of my customers is an IT firm which refers customers to myself, as well as subcontracts to me for services in certain situations. I get their Avaya work, and sub out other work to my contacts when they can not find anyone local to service the equipment.

The IT firm who I serve has also in the past advised their customers to go with a certain local Samsung source for new systems(THIS SOURCE COMMITTED TO 24/7/365 SUPPORT TO GET THE REFERAL). In this case the Vendor has been unable to get on site since the 4th of the month to delete a terminated employees mailbox, divert calls from the main auto attendant from going to the terminated employees mailbox, as well as to set up SMDR for the system with a call accounting, package.

I know the customer is not in the rears on any payments to the vendor, and there is no history of issues with payment because I spoke with the vendor on the date I mentioned asking them to respond to site to take care of the listed items. The vendor admitted they did not know how to turn on SMDR, and was not able to provide me any support to acomplish the emergency services for the customer, but instead would contact the customer the same day to set up a site visit. The vendor was informed this terminated employee was disgruntled, and there was fear they would continue to use their VM box after termination before the date I mentioned, and that the customer needed to get this handled immediately as to avoid fraudalent use of their system in a tightly government regulated industry.
I do not like to do this, but I need a vendor to help me out here, provide me some support to get this done, and take over this system on a permanent basis. I can do all the hands on work localy if you have the ability to walk me through what is needed to get this done, or set up remote access to do it that way.
I am a reasonable business man and sure we can work something out so we both win. I do require that the person supporting the system be properly trained, and certified/authorized according to Samsung criteria. If you are close enough to come on site that is all good as well. The site is in Madison WI. EMail, or PM please.

I can not recommend any technology platform, only technicians!
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Pm on its way.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,288
Posts638,794
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,003 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 3
Who's Online Now
4 members (JBean3329, highlysecptial, www.telcom1.net, Ashley), 159 guests, and 406 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024