web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
mouri70 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi,I am tryng to build a my own report system to make visible each call passing throw my OfficeServ 7200 with stations state in real time. To achieve this i need real time informations from the pbx to another pc via tcp/ip with informations on which station in answering to a call. I am using sdmr lan report, but i have a problem with incoming transfered calls. Let's say i have an incoming call going to extension 215 and there i have someone that answers and transfers the incoming call to another extension ie 216. Is it possible to have smdr reporting the comunication of 216 answering in real time (row with "IT" call type flag) and not after the end of the call (row with "T" call type flag)?
I have tried many mmc but nothing seems to work as i need.
Please, let me know if is there a way.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

SMDR is only used for call accounting, so it will not do what you are trying to accomplish. What you need is a CTI application for Real-Time system information.

mouri70 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for your answer, i've already seen there are differents cti around. The fact is that we want to build something starting from the simplest form of informations coming from the pbx and not an already build cti software. I thought it was SMDR, but from what you say it seems there are others. Unfortunately as i am not a pbx expert and here we have not available any docs about the OfficeServ programming i am searching on internet if some protocol is accessible from the pbx....i've found the smdr and nothing else...even if it's evident it's available something other coming from the pbx.

Samsung makes alot of great CTI applications. Dataview is problably going to be the closest to what you're looking for. Although I do not belive it will show you data on the fly. It is very similar to SMDR in that it needs a call to terminate before storing and displaying the data. A great feature it has is the ability to search ext, trunk, group to find out what it has been doing. Plus since its made by Samsung for Samsung it integrates easily and has support readily avaliable.

There are other third party vendors that offer CIT apps for Samsung, but I personally have never installed one as easily as I have installed Dataview.

Just my to cents.

mouri70 Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, but if i want to create my own CTI app to fulfill my needs, is there a way?

You can use OpenTSP

Mario Gelinas
IT Technician | Technicien TI

Barrette Structural

555 rang St-Malo, Trois-Rivières, Qc, CA, G8V 0A8
D: 819.374.6061 x2331 F: 819.374.4527
www.barrettestructural.com

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,795
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,007 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (JBean3329, jsaad), 126 guests, and 395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024