web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
PMCook Offline OP
OP Offline
I need a source for a single gang wallplate that will accomodate 4 strand MM SC and 2 CAT5. I suppose I could go all keystone with 6 jacks but I want the fiber to be in associated pairs. Does anyone know of a product that would accomplish this?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

If you go with LC you can get duplex LC keystone inserts and use quad plates. You can always use LC-SC patch cables where required.

I just double checked the AMP website, and you can do what you need with their SL series faceplates and modules.

Description of SL plates

SL Series Modules

Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Moderator-1A2, Cabling
Check out Siemon (www.siemon.com). I always had good luck with their products. Very well made, very reliable, a lot of options.

Sam

"Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?"
Is this for that Quote you are working on?

I would not use keystone anything, you should check out Siemon like Sam said. It's a very good product. By the way when you win the quote dont forget who had you covered.

Were else can you get all the answers you need. "It's not what you know, its who you know" aok

You might also look at Ortronics...they have a line that is very similar to the AMP SL.

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
PMCook Offline OP
OP Offline
Richey if you're saying you want in on the action, I surely would consider it if anybody could commit to 2 weeks in Los Angeles sometime next fall or early winter. I'm going long on the labor so it should be in the budget. I'm serious, we'll be submitting this bid on 2-8-08. We'll be bidding on a lot of school projects it looks like, LAUSD is building like gangbusters. If anyone is interested in site supervisor send email to me or to [email protected].

Hal - if I busted another rule, forgive and and delete this post.

Dont sweat it, I was just rattling your cage. eek I grew up down there and have no need to see it again. Just keep these pro's in mind when you go big. I am sure you will not find a better source for contacts or labor.

laugh

By the way you can post in the "request an installer" catagory when the time comes for you to need the hands. :thumb:

PMCook Offline OP
OP Offline
It's in San Pedro near the park. Nice area. If you have to stay in LA you could pick worse places.

I recommend you look at the Pass and Seymour Le grand series stuff and that's all we use here. They have inserts for all flavors of fibers, CATV, voice and data, speakers, you name it. These all fit into the same faceplate.

Mike Jones
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January 20, 1953
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,708 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 12
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Yoda, Toner, Curlycord), 135 guests, and 240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024