web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#470573 08/01/05 04:33 PM
OP Offline
Anyone have experience with them? I tried to setup Asterisk the other day using BroadVoice as the VOIP trunk. I couldn't get Asterisk to work, something with the Linux. So I didn't want to keep the BroadVoice service, which I was charged $17.62 for. I promptly emailed them saying to cancel my account. No response. I then called multiple times (no 800 number either) and finally got through. They said it would be taken care of and I would be credited the amount back to my credit card. I called the bank to check my balance and they had taken the 17.62 out, but had not credited my account. I sent another email today, no response. Tried to call and could not get through. Has anyone else had any experience dealing with them? They said on the phone that they have a 30 day money back guarantee, and I only signed up for the service Saturday.

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#470574 08/02/05 11:16 AM
We tried their service to see how it compares to the nexvortex service that we sell. The experience with call quality on their end of the network was very poor. The refund was processed without a problem but we were not impressed with their call quality & tech support would not answer the phone to answer any tech questions about the quality.

ElectSys Tech LLC
Hosted Phone Systems Solutions Provider
Allworx, Sangoma, FreePBX
Telephone & computer systems in the Jefferson City, Columbia MO area.
#470575 08/11/05 12:44 AM
One of my customers (not the sharpest tool in the shed, either) purchased the Broadvoice box for his network...to be utilized as Line 6 on his Tadiran Emerald ICE. While I have to admit, it's a cool CONCEPT, it was a poor experience for him, as well. It took 3 boxes to find one that worked. THEN, the audio quality was deplorable...and he HAS tons of bandwidth! He is a fan of RealPlayer web radio (who isn't?!)...and when he was streaming radio shows, his call quality suffered.

He learned the hard way.

jm

_ _ ___________________ _ _
http://www.bnsystems.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,312 CTX100 install
187,086 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (JBean3329, Professor Shadow), 131 guests, and 300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024