Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#472995 07/09/09 09:34 AM
bditech Offline OP
OP Offline
Is anyone using the voiptelcaster. If so what is it like. They have been trying to get me to buy a demo.
:bang:
Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#472996 07/10/09 01:40 AM
aok It's an good system. I started without the demo and got a production box because of the discount when I signed up. The problem is they won't let you buy a demo box after you sell the one you bought. I sell Nortel and not selling the BCM anymore and sticking with this one. We still sell the others and Avaya sometimes, but not IP Office.

You get great support and have a tech assigned to you. The first one I had wasn't that good and his name was Jeff he's not there anymore - probably got fired. The one I got now is good.

Get the demo box and don't get a production box when you start because you'll want to keep on in house. I don't think they let you get one of each.

#472997 07/12/09 10:26 AM
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
What is voiptelcaster??

#472998 07/15/09 01:59 AM
I want to make an apology to bditech who was responded to by an employee in our company. This employee will be reprimanded today for this indiscretion. Our company runs with a strict code of ethics and this is unacceptable.

As for VoIPTelCaster, it is a PBX produced by our company, Technology Alignment and based on our Pioneer Linux operating systems. It competes with key and hybrid systems at the low-end and at the high-end will go head-to-head with any system at a much lower cost.

There is no separate licensing for features except the ACD or customer administration interface. Everything comes with the systems and you do not require additional licensing to activate anything. Reporting, conference bridging, unlimited attendants, the ability to host a PBX and many more features such as follow-me are included.

You can see more of it here: www.voiptelcaster.com

The company does not sell direct and we do not charge for partnering and training is now free and done one on one.

Again, I'm sorry for the post and it shouldn't have been done.

Thank you...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,318 CTX100 install
187,089 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
jsaad 2
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 148 guests, and 344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024