web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Don't forget the joy of restricting phones by taking them apart to short polarity pins on dial pad, rolling T/R, then going out for repair calls every other week when tech working on other set somewhere else accidently rolls the pair while they are working their ticket.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
How about the time you spent 3 hours trying to figure out why the phone would die while you looking at it and start working 30 seconds after you hung up the handset. AND you finally find the mouse-gnawed spot on the cable when you open the closet door! Why wouldn't he gnaw it, it was running through his nest! Or the guitar string tight multiples from block to block! You know, they used the excess of 1 25pr to jump to the next block by just punching without cutting. MAN, I wanted to kill that guy! 1/2 hour job took 2 days!

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Originally posted by Mike Andruschak:
Originally posted by anthonyh:
[b] I am a younger tech and never got to work on a 1A2 system, kind of wish I did, seems like the experince you pick up is priceless..I know their are a few pictures already on the board but if anyone has some shots of a full closet I would love to see them..running 100 pair for a single line...WOW!
I took the pictures today:

That's a damned neat installation compared to what I got to deal with. It's amazing what can be done when bean counters don't get in the way of proffesionals doing there job.
https://pages.sbcglobal.net/torrance1/21241_2nd_floor_KTS.htm

When we installed the call center, somewhere around 1988-1990, we went in with ISDN for the workers and KTS for management -- which is why it is such a small KTS. The building has been vacated and I am removing the telecomm equipment. [/b]

No matter how cynical I am, I just can't seem to keep up!
Bldg 13, I think that was my-ex wife!

| Telephone Systems | Voice / Data Cabling | phoning since 1979.
OP Offline
OMG,,,,, now she's my ex-girlfriend. Going on 23+ years now. laugh

Actually .... I think it was Bldg 125 .... 23 is awesome! congrats! smile

| Telephone Systems | Voice / Data Cabling | phoning since 1979.
OP Offline
I think I confused you. I stopped dating that woman 23 + years ago. Sorry about that.
I've been married to my wife for 16 + years now.
Whew, this is beginning to look like "The day's Of Our Lives". [Linked Image from img116.exs.cx]

I've aquired a 551B KSU and two 1A2 and would like to get'em up and running. It would be ashame just to let them sit there or go to junk. Can someone help me with some kind of wiring diagram/instructions. Coping costs and postage would be covered. THANKS! for any assistance.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Sure, Ron. We will be happy to assist you. We do ask that you complete your profile. Once you are all set there, there are plenty of people here who can help.

It would be best if you start a new thread by using the "post a new topic" button instead of continuing an older one. New posts grab more attention and participation.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
Hey Ed, How did 1A2 work for intercom?

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  ChrisRR, EV607797, Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Toner), 133 guests, and 244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024