web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello all. I've been reading quite a few posts on here regarding the Sprint Protege Systems.

I know it seems like this system is now obsolete, but we have one here locally, and the phone company that installed it is no longer in business.

We have a CTX system (S4F06) and a protege Voice SVP-4 voicemail box.

I need to reprogram this thing to change a few extensions, change some other settings, etc.

Also, we have 3 extensions now, that when the user tries to manually enter voicemail to make changes, (i.e. Vacation settings, etc) upon pressing the voicemail button, the phone immediately disconnects, almost like you hung-up.

We also have a need for call-forwarding, busy/no answer diversion, etc. None of these were ever setup, and now we need them.

Also, some of the voicemail boxes don't work. I.e. Someone calls, and cannot find the user in the directory. OR, if they type the extension number in directly, it tells them it doesn't exist.

And lastly, we want caller-ID to work. The system supports it, but I have no idea how to implement it.

So all in all, this thing needs work, and of course, the phone company left us with no help / software, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ryan Hull
[email protected]

this is alot to go over email me, i can help

Martin Wolfe
Wolfe Communications
Servicing the North Bay
Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Lake, San Francisco, Mendocino
ESI, Avaya, Star2Star,and Toshiba Installer

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,792
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,160 Shoretel
188,991 CTX100 install
187,378 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 6
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (teleco), 113 guests, and 359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024