web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I guess the UM8500 wouldn't be so bad if it is used as an all in one box, for customers that are just starting from scratch, but there are many customers that have an exchange server and Domain Controller already.

Yeah, that rates pretty high on the suckage table that it cannot use an existing one.

mboy Offline OP
OP Offline
It sures seems I am not the only one who ain't happy with Tadiran.

Let me be a little clearer... I LOVE the Tadiran line of products. I just don't care too much for the tech support. There are a lot of cool people that work for them but unfortunately they don't work in the tech support area.

mboy Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, Tadiran makes a nice product in theory, but if their advertised features don't work properly and their tech support can not get them to work and then make excuses for it or just forget about it period, what good is it?

You would think after all of the problems I had (and even expressed to an engineer, who was nice enough, but made promises to me that they obviosuly have no intention of keeping), I would get a visit from some type of manager willing to address my issues. Nope, just garbage from my Regional Sales Manager on proposals for things I should pay for to fix my issues or buy Tadiran.

It seems whoever is in charge of my area (and most likely even his superiors) only seem interested in charging me money to fix problems with their equipment.
Most fo which they flat out don't seem to care about.
Their attitude about the fax is "Well, what can you do, not many people use it anyway and the used fax board has no value to us, so the cutsomer is out of luck"!

Maybe when I start to spread the word to organizations and communities I belong to about how poor their support is and their sales start to suffer, will they pay attention.

Out of all the Tech companies I deal with as a Director in my Co., Tadiran has BY FAR been the worst to deal with on a macro level. That is saying A LOT!

If you feel that strongly about this maybe you should go over the RSM's head. Remember, you are the customer which in turn keeps them in business. Heck, I would go straight to the President to get this resolved. Once a President hears something bad happening in the Support area, there are changes to that area. One thing though, have you requested help from Gabbi?

I just had some issues with the ICE and the UCMC voicemail message duplication. I worked with tech support for several days, this was an issue that had everyone stumped. We worked with the engineers and everything was resolved. 1 week later I see there is a new software upgrade for the ICE UCMC that solves these issues. I would say that every issue that I have had has been worked on and solved.

I have only been dealing with Tadiran for 2 years but so far all my experiences have been positive.

My only problems if you would even call them problems, are I would like to see some additional staff added to the support team, some additional documentation on a few products. Additionally I would like to see some voicemails phased out and just have one or 2 different platforms rather than the 4 or 5 that they currently offer.

All and all I would rate my experience with Tadiran great and the support I have received from several of their in house staff outstanding.

www.tspa.us
Tri-State Voice and Data Servicing Tadiran, Nortel, and Avaya; in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
I would totally want to be in their Tech Support if I didn't have to move to NY. With the technology out there today, I could stay where I am and login like most tech support companies now a days. smile

I was up at the NY office a couple years ago. There's a lot of space dedicated to sales demo areas, but the support guys seemed to be stuck in a relatively tiny room.

Of course, I was also up there on what was apparently the then-current trainer's last week on the job, which explains why he wasn't particularly motivated about the class. I only gave a positive report to my bosses about the class as poor training is marginally better than no training and I didn't want a bad report to reflect on my vendor (who is pretty good).

Alot of their tech support still appears to be down if Fla. With today's tech, California is just next door.

Never blame on malice, what can be adequately attributed to STUPIDITY!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,316 CTX100 install
187,089 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 143 guests, and 355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024