Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hi guys,
Tadiran is new to us in the UK and due to both Tadiran UK tech support (1 man) and Israel being on holiday I would like to get some help here.
The customer has an IPx Office with the built in seamail and wants call ringing in a huntgroup to overflow after a time to one of the two users mailboxes. Is this possible and if so what steps do I need to take on the switch to make this happen?
Thanks

Answer the Phone, UK
set your overflow destination in the hunt group to hit a library that goes directly to a voicemail box of your choice. That's all there is to it. smile

OP Offline
Sorry but I dont know what a library is. As I said we are new to Tadiran and the course was poor.
Is it a case of having the vm hunt group as the overflow and then naming the originating hunt group as an extension in the mailbox?

Answer the Phone, UK
Can you dial a speed dial number and go straight to someones voicemail box?

OP Offline
I dont think so

Answer the Phone, UK
Seems you will need to contact Tadiran to see how the system is setup and then see if they can configure this for you the first time.

Just curious,
Who installed the system? was it Tadiran or was it a vendor selling Tadiran equipment.

The IPOffice is a little different than the tradition Tadiran as it doesn't utilize LIBs.

I need to dig through my notes on how this is accomplished. I think you just create an alias.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
Doesn't utilize Libraries? I would like to know how to send a caller straight to a voicemail box without a library and some sort of remapping. In the WICMC and UCMC there is remapping involved. Though I haven't had too much dealing with Seamail, seems they wouldn't change too much on the way to accomplish this.

This is a totally different animal.
The Seamail is actually a Teledata T3.
Bothe the Office and the Seamail reside on a Linux Box.
Both our southern and our Northern Office installed one. (our southern office just deployed the largest one in the world - 9 sites LOL) I personnally can't recall the exact operation. but it does have something to do with aliases. Multiple aliases can be assigned to one extension but I don't think that is how it worked. I think you create an alias and forward that to the VM and then Map in the VM.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
I've installed a T3 at my old office on a tadiran, I can't remember the whole process on sending a call to vmail but considering the libraries in the system make the system very versatile. Maybe the "alias" is in the T3 and it what is considered a library in the Tadiran?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,459 Shoretel
188,318 CTX100 install
187,090 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
dexman 2
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024