Jack Morgan here.

I guess, 'cause I've been in the BIZ for so long, I should start from the beginning, you know, when I showed Dr. Watson how to set up his voice mail. He was extension 2, my buddy Al was extension 1.

Actually, I started with SW Bell in Dallas back in 1965.

Did everything from Cable Splicing to working in the Accounting Office, and many things in between.

When the Bell System was broken up in 1984, I was sent to AT&T. Later that year, I got a job in Denver, working on Computers & Software, and have been here ever since.

That job changed, and I went back to the Voice Side of things starting with the Merlin 206.

As time went by, the Merlin went from the 206 to the 410, 820 ...... and eventually all the way to the Magix. My job went from AT&T to Lucent and finally to AVAYA.

I was a Tier-3 Tech Support Engineer on those products up 'till my last few years when I became a Tier-3 Sales Support Engineer.

I retired in '01, and have been working on Merlin's & Partners ever since.

Hobbies are computers and my NSU Automobile.

RULE NUMBER 2, "THINKIN' WON'T GET IT, YOU GOTTA KNOW!" RULE NUMBER 3, if you need TIER-3 SUPPORT on a LEGEND or MAGIX, go to http://home.comcast.net/~merlinman -