Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#51233 09/28/01 12:41 PM
foxx76 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi, my name is Katie Fox and I am an employee here at White Bear Racquet and Swim. I have a question regarding the capabilities of our inter-tel premier phone system. I work in the fitness center and want to know if I can hook up a cordless phone to the premier system, and if I can how should I go about doing it. I was told something about a single line card but would like more information regarding that component also. if you would be willing to get back to me that would be wonderful. The phone number here at White Bear is 651-426-2750. ext 130. If I am not working at the time then ask for my extension which 181. Thank you so much for you time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Katie Fox

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#51234 10/02/01 05:20 AM
Yes, If your system has Single Line Cards then a Cordless phone can be connected. It does require programming on the Phone System. If you do your own programming, then it should be easy to install. Otherwise I would contact a local vendor to program it for you. Just Purchase your own cordless phone before he arrives.

Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,793
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,230 Shoretel
188,995 CTX100 install
187,381 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 114 guests, and 396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024