web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
All of the above forementioned, plus... I

Would like ring over paging to be a standard application like the STS.

Would like the "call back" button to be labeled voice mail, or allow a vm programmable button.

Would rather the analog and digital pinout be reversed. I don't like the idea of using a "special cord" or having to rewire all the jacks.

Would like the option of an 8 port vm.

Would like a 4x8x2 base configuration.

Would like the 30 button XTS sets to work with the SBX.

Would like the STS to come back or change the programming method of the SBX to reflect the STS. ( I know this won't happen, but as long as we're making wishes... )

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken"
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
When posting in this thread, lets start making our suggestions with an equipment heading so they can differenciate the equipment, and also, when someone asks for something that might already exist, they can get help.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
Ted Offline
MBX: How about Station relocation. As I understand it, the only way to have continuous station numbering for digital phones is to remove via flexible number programming stations 106 thru 111 and then insert the next digital station 112 etc.

STS/XTS: updating the documentation. I don't believe they have updated the new software documentation since 2008. Granted the STS is history but it will still be supported for 7 yrs. It would sure take a lot calls out of tech support queue.

Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
I would say they need to extend their tech support hours a bit. Lots of installs and cutovers happen after hours. It would be nice to know we can get ahold of someone during those times if needed.

Z-man
www.omniofficetech.com
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Indeed Z-man I had a cut this weekend due to a defaulted out Executone IDS and my sales rep is on vacation. I tried Vertical Friday morning but all I would get is a fast busy when I called. I still have tons of questions since this is my first MBX.

Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
On both the MBX and SBX systems, you record the voice mail user name seperately from the mailbox. They should just make all recording functions right from the mailbox instead of a different code. This would uncomplicate some things for sure.

Z-man
www.omniofficetech.com
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
If they ever consider a chasis redesign for the MBX, I hope they design the amphenols to come out the side or the back, or design a front cover to conceal the cables.

Z-man
www.omniofficetech.com
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Sension the makers of Disco CA and Invocall..they tell me that none of their software (and I am still using it a lot) is compatible with the SMDR output of the MBX. I hope that this can be addressed. I was hoping to add an MBX to an existing XTS voip network but I need to add another CA pbx and supervisor seat. I can't do that with the MBX as it now stands.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
On both the MBX and SBX, we need a way to simply let a user leave a voice mail for another user, especially from a phone that doesn't have a voice mail box. Also the ability to retreive your messages from any phone.

Z-man
www.omniofficetech.com
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  EV607797, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,784
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,057 Shoretel
188,981 CTX100 install
187,206 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 5
dexman 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
3 members (erniejoey, Yoda, MooreTel), 129 guests, and 176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024