web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Only thing I like about ATT is that it uses SIM card, every time I broke my phone I just swap the SIM to another and im good to go, also all my contacts are kept in the SIM card. Things I dont like on iphones are their battery life, poor reception and too fragile to carry out in the field.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Only thing I like about ATT is that it uses SIM card, every time I broke my phone I just swap the SIM to another and im good to go, also all my contacts are kept in the SIM card. Things I dont like on iphones are their battery life, poor reception and too fragile to carry out in the field.

Many new phones have the ability to synchronize contacts with an online database such as Gmail. Check out GooSync if your phone doesn't support this feature natively.

"Press play and record at the same time" -- Tim Alberstein
Moderator-Mobil Phones, Computers
Moderator-Mobil Phones, Computers
Z-Man we have several Android phones on our network that connect to our Exchange server just fine. No problems that I'm aware of. One is a HTC Incredible and the other is a Samsung Fascinate.

Z-man Offline OP
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
OP Offline
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Originally posted by tito1411:
Z-Man we have several Android phones on our network that connect to our Exchange server just fine. No problems that I'm aware of. One is a HTC Incredible and the other is a Samsung Fascinate.
That makes sense. I can see a major phone maker not incoporating Exchange Server. Now, we will need to find out if Verizons CDMA network is going to allow simultanious voice and data traffic with the iPhone. My understand now is that is does not.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
HTC Incredible, nice phone, good features, battery life SUCKS!

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Remember to kill the screen after each use and the battery life isn't so "Incredibly" bad.

I use Hover as my POP email server...for my default domain email account and also Cox for a secondary one. Both sites work well with the Incredible.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.
Z-man Offline OP
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
OP Offline
Moderator-Avaya, Nortel
Look into doing exchange server on your Incredible. You have to pay monthly fee, but the $20 a month I pay for my two work email accounts to be on exchange is well worth it. For me, if I ever have to go back to POP on my mobile device or laptop, I will be very angry.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 81 guests, and 241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024