Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jig Offline OP
OP Offline
I need to forward calls to a cell phone number for myself. If I transfer a call to an extension, it should ring on my cell phone. How can I do this?

I'm have no idea how to do this. I need a step by step on how to do this and needs to know should be enabled and disabled in the system.

My PBX system is Mitel SX 200 ICP.

Thanks,
Jig

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
Do you have a superkey button on your phone? If enabled you can set a foward from there.

Last edited by DrPbx; 09/19/12 05:23 PM.
Originally Posted by DrPbx
Do you have a superkey button on your phone? If enabled you can set a foward from there.
If that doesn't work, then there are some programming issues that need to be addressed by a certified technician.

Jig Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't have a mitel phone. I have a cheap wal-mart cordless phone hooked up to it. The extension where I want it transferred, there is nothing hooked up to it. I also have super console 1000.

It's possible for the console to forward the extension.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
All the information should be in the station user guide and/or the console user guide. BUT, if you don't know what the call forwarding code is, there may be a reason. Not enabled, not programmed, you aren't authorized, whatever.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
I would forward from the console much easier than from a single line set and codes. You will have to put the cell in a speed call bin and forward to that bin. The single line set will have to have call forward external and access to abbreviated dial.

Jig Offline OP
OP Offline
anyone have a step-by-step on this?
@lightninghorse the mitel system is in my hotel. I'm the owner of the hotel. I had a technician put it in, but he stays fairly busy and i was wondering if it was easy enough for me to do it.
I went to Feature Access Code, and found the call forwarding - all calls to be *03. Abbr. Dial is *24. I can dial *241, and it calls my on my cell phone, but how do make it transfer to my cellphone when another call is active? I tried forwarding to an extension, but it won't let me do it.

I also tried, in the Station, punching the extension in, for destination, tyring to put in *241, but it will not accept that.

*24 is abbr dial
1 is the index number where my cellphone number is stored.

Thanks,
jig

There are many things that need to be set for a call to forward externally. The procedure from the console would be function, attendant function, stations, enter extension number and follow display prompts. Destination would be the abbreviated dial bin.

Jig Offline OP
OP Offline
I tried doing the steps above mentioned, but when I go to enter my abbr dial for call forward, it won't accept it. I punch in *241 for my abbr dial (*24) and 1 as my index number where my cell phone is stored, and there are no soft key options to accept what i punched in. I only get one option, and that is to exit.

More help needed...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,456 Shoretel
188,311 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024