web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
BIG A Offline OP
OP Offline
Any one know how to download software on a Mitel Super console 1000? part number 9189-000-301-NA . I have one that displays "SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD REQUIRED"

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Okay... Um, you don't.

See, to use an automobile analogy, I have 275-R15 tires; how do I change the motor oil?

What you need to do is to call a local Mitel dealer, and have him resolve whatever is wrong with the Phone System that your SC1000 is connected to.

Okay, that might not have been as polite as I could have been. The SuperConsole 1000 connects to a Mitel phone system. That Mitel phone system is like a mainframe. The console is a dumb terminal device.

Working on that phone system is not something that can be explained in five minutes on an internet forum. So I recommend that you find a dealer.

BIG A Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for your reply telephoneguy. The SX200 that the console is connected to is good and working. If I connect another console it works fine. This console that is not working displays that a software download is needed. I've never seen this before. I thought that, as you stated a console is a dumb terminal just the same as a telephone set. Is there such a thing as downloads for SC 1000?

Sounds like it needs to go in for repair to Mitel.

You have either a really old revision on the console or the processor in the console is bad. There are software revisions that the phones and consoles can take, but these are always done by Mitel or a certified Mitel repair facility. I remember, one time, many years ago that I had a similar situation and it turned out to be a needed software revision to the console to work with a newer main processor.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, justbill), 125 guests, and 233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024