Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We are using Axxess V9.1 and ACD Message Manager to facilitate hot desking in our call center. Some agents do not remove themselves from DND before logging out. Telephone reports show the logged out time in DND. For example, say Mary does not log out on Friday night. Her DND stats for the week show her DND time from Friday night until Monday morning. Since they use ACDMM, once they log out of the queue, the DND status does not appear on the phone. I've tried using Reporter Realtime to view the status of the phantom extension (not to be confused with phantom device, ACDMM requires using an actual extension even though no device is connected)but it does not show accurate information. I have not been able to find anything in ACDMM, DB Programming or the installation manual that allows the monitoring of these extensions or forcibly removing them from DND when they log out. Does anyone have any ideas?

Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
Do you have an Intellegent Router license in Call Center Suite? If so, you can easily setup a rule to accomplish this.

OP Offline
No. I haven't been able to convince the check writers that $4000 would be a good investment.

OP Offline
ACDMM has a setting to clear DND/FWD at login and logout. This has been selected ever since ACDMM was initiated. I've tested it and it seems to be working properly. Perhaps it is an issue with Contact Center Suite not recognizing the clearing of the DND state.

So, the problem is that Reporter Real-Time shows the phantom is in DND when it is not?

What version Call\Contact Center Suite are you on?

OP Offline
Reporter Real Time changes the status of the agent to "Logged Out". ACDMM is set to clear the DND status upon log out. It appears that intermittently (the technician's most hated word)CCS will either not recognize or will ignore the clearing of the DND state. Running detailed agent reports through Reporter are not terribly helpful. There is no information between log out and login. Which means CCS is not seeing the clear DND or it doesn't report any activity if the agent is not logged in. I don't have the tools to make that determination. Inter-Tel has run a MDAC test (cc_pkg.exe) to diagnose communications with the CCS server. This is just one of the issues we've had with CCS, especially since the V4.1 upgrade which was supposed to fix some issues. Late yesterday, I received word that TAC in Phoenix had found some problems. The message stated that it may be escalated to the developers.

OP Offline
V4.1.16 is being tested now. It is supposed to have the fix for the DND issue.

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,746
Posts636,437
Members49,622
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
DnRComm, DugEfresh
Newest Members
noriod45, Levi1337, jackbeelerDCS, blentz, RockyTop
49,622 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
blentz 6
Toner 5
jsaad 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, nameless, SamF), 24 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2022