web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Saying that, (after I bought the damn thing), I do have things working nicely with a TVA 4 port with NIC and 5 DECT cordless on extension 100 in the mix. Trial and error plundering my way through possibilities of the combo, but I have a nice setup now. My TVA custom service has evolved further and got everything accounted for for two busineses; time control custom service, day, night and lunch (we use when we are away) PBX control. Putting the system on night service but allowing callers to get through to an Inn suite has been bliss!! No more 3AM calls, we wouldn't have taken their booking anyway as it's usually a drunkard or some folks wanting a quick lay eek

Thanks to you, brokeda and all others for your help!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

you lucked out and you would not have sorted your issues out without this forum.

In some respects yes, but others no. I found help elsewhere too. That's what the interweb is all about!

Would you prefer I retract my thank you?

And YES I did luck out!!!
Very very cheaply too!!!! laugh laugh laugh

You are CWC on the 'other' forum right? wink

The TVA works just fine for the suites, they have VM (locked with pin), that we access (the greeting states we will pass on a message). We get emailed the VM and their MW light goes on to tell them they have a message and to contact reception. Works great. We have MW for another extension on our 7735's.

It's even a great way just for us to get a guest who may be out for the day to call us when they return.

You listen to guests personal voicemail and then pass it on to them ? Wow thats lame and hardly legal you couldn't get away with that here. If you had done the TDA 30/50 a check out flex button press along with ext# zeros out the exts voicmail box even if they had pin.

No, you have it wrong. The greeting SAYS 'I'm sorry, the guest is not available to take your call. Please feel free to leave a message for our staff we will be sure to pass it along.'

Nothing to do with legalities.

The messages left already by callers are along the lines of "Could you ask kxtvet to call me please on 123-456-7890, thanks, His wife..."

That's all we do, pass on the message with the caller fully knowing it is a mailbox for staff.

Really, you and brokeda need to get out more, you know, stretch the legs and all that. There's more out there then phone systems and bitchyness...

Thank You!

Where did you find 3.0.9? I have tried and cannot fit it anywhere

What did I do?? Just made a Cowboys joke!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,455 Shoretel
188,308 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024