Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
fsifw Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all!

(I hope I put this in the right place, if not, sorry mods, please move me!) smile

First off, I'm new here, (wave) however I've used this board (and the search feature!!) many times to solve our problems.

So, here's my "issue." We had our our Intertel system installed in April. While the installer was here I "made" him show me how to use the programming software. He was very reluctant saying it took him years to learn, etc. I understood that it was a bit of a liability if I blew up the programming, but I also didn't want to call in for every tiny change.

So, over the last while, I've gotten the system down pretty well. Read all the manuals, online help, etc. We've mananged to program the auto attendant, STAR apps, etc. I also had to setup and configure the UM stuff ourselves. This vendor told me they had never setup a UM with Exchange before. They even requested I send them our software (Windows 2003 server and Exchange 2003) so they can install it at their office to "figure it out!" I declined their request to "borrow" our licensed software. Duh. Then, while I was being nosey, I turned the system off and pulled our the SLC and noticed that it had a "refurbished" tag on it, however we bought a NEW system. I called them on it, and they explained that someone must have "accidently" borrowed our new card in the office and just put back a used one. Sure.

Needless to say, we are VERY unhappy with the vendor.

Anyway, here's the point to my long intro.

We're looking for someone in/around the Fort Worth (TX) area for our system. We have Enterprise messaging, but we're on Outlook 2007 so it doesn't work with that (as I have read here), but our vendor says there isn't a solution to that available from Intertel. I know (from here) that here is a new version of EM out, etc.

We want to make sure we're up to date with the most recent software, especially on the UM so we can use Outlook 2007 with it. Since I can't just call up Intertel and have them send out new software we need a new vendor.

I'm not sure how this would work since we would have bought it with a difference vedor, etc.

Here are our current specs:
Axxess
DB StudiO: 9.100
System: 9.101
Voice: 9.100
EM Version: 1.0.38.9

So, to sum all this up, we need our EM to work with Outlook 2007, and don't have access to the software update. I tend to be long winded.

I read the rules, and I'm not asking for the software. I'm just open to vendors/techs to contact me (via email or PM) or here, if appropriate to get details, etc.

Thanks!

-Billy
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

E-mail sent as it is in my back door.

Voice and Data Cabling in DFW, [email protected]
DnR Communications

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,316 CTX100 install
187,089 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024