web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#188288 02/07/07 02:55 AM
JasonM Offline OP
OP Offline
We are attempting to connect to our IVP8 installed in a CTX100 for simple admin (name changes and voicemail moves,adds,changes). First I was receiving errors regarding "wrong baud rate or other serial line parameters" and after adjusting the baud rate down I'm receiving the error "remote password doesn't match a password of the Stratagy".

I've tried the default admin password per the documentation, but it appears that it may have changed.

To make things even more interesting, our current Toshiba dealer is not the one that set up the system. In addition, they want $1000 for training and installation of the software for the CTX and Stratagy, hence we are attempting to get this running ourselves.

Any assistance with resetting the password, or other connection troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

More information on the IVP8 - this appears to be an r1 unit with the ivory faceplate and two COM ports, power and line LEDs.

Thanks!

Jason

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

PM sent

I would like to know how to reset the password too. Many thanks.

Alex - PM sent

Same problem here. I bought a refurb Rev 1 and the default password doesn't get me in. I see this is an old thread. Please bail me out Amy!

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
Hello,

This particular topic went cold about 7 years ago. To help with the topic search feature, it is best to start a new topic and provide a link to the original for cross reference purposes. smile

For now, sending a PM to Amy is one option. Another is to see if any other member can assist.

I Love FEATURE 00
Budbaliw - PM sent

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,113 Shoretel
187,718 CTX100 install
186,811 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (ronaldjamesh, justbill), 59 guests, and 425 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024