web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi!
I'm back again, lost old domain so had to sign up again. Some great stuff on here.

I have just upgraded an OfficeServ 7100 to 4.95 from what was 4.60 or a bit later. I could login into DM via the Java app just fine.

I updated as I was re-purposing and had little issues before. Hey, start fresh and update. I have defaulted completely.

Now I can get into MMC 800, and everything via a phone. I can't get into DM, latest download from the system says Invalid password. I am using the new password from 4.60, and am able to see the password in MMC 900, it appears the same, just don't see the last three letters after the .

If I am logged into the keyset, DM says Using KMMC, so it is connected to the KSU, just can't login with what appears the correct password. I see in the docs that the password must be changed and can't be one of the old defaults. I can't change it though, as I can't get in.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
Never mind, I figured it out. Poor documentation and lack of thought at Sumsang. The encryption feature has to be checked. Not that it say that specifically, someone had a pic showing that. Also, the check box is now redundant, so get rid of it, they could have even made it default on for now.

Waste of my life....

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,791
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,122 Shoretel
188,988 CTX100 install
187,373 1a2 system
Newest Members
A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww, gohunt
49,766 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 6
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, James D., A2A Networks), 166 guests, and 172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024