Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#600702 05/13/16 01:21 PM
dexman Offline OP
Spam Hunter
OP Offline
Spam Hunter
What do you think about this legislation, especially President Obama sending a letter to public school districts requiring them to allow students to use the restroom of their sex that they feel associated with as opposed to the one associated with their "plumbing" eh

I Love FEATURE 00
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
I think it's simple, if you have a dick you use the men's. Dress anyway you want, but use the facilities of the tools you have.

Retired phone dude
If Caitlyn needs to go potty, she needs to use the men's. When Caitlyn gets it chopped off, then Caitlyn can use the women's.

Aaron
Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
Think about it. All everyone seems to be talking about is the person who feels the need to use a different rest room. What about everyone else? What about the people who have to share those spaces with all these trans folks trying to figure things out? Nobody seems to care if everyone else is uncomfortable or feels put out.

Has some law passed banning common sense in this country?

For almost 60 years I've used the mens' room, but today I'm feeling more like a woman so I'm headed to the ladies' room. It's OK- the President say so. What a crock.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.
It's stupid! The President is so far out of touch. He thinks he's helping the Democrats but he just gave the Election to Trump. Lets see how fast they try to back peddle out of this one.

"The Only Stupid Question, Is the Question Thats not Asked."
Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
What if one of the large polling groups but up a ballot box in a number of bathrooms and shower facilities with a yes or no question:

Would you mind if someone of a different biological gender used this bathroom/shower while you were using it?

Would men's and women's votes be pretty much the same?

- Dave S. -

You can never appease your ideologue opponents.

It goes along with things like prayer in school and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Ninety percent of the people want it but the 10% minority rules because the liberals say so.On another subject, if Hillary gets elected Im gonna shoot myself in the head and then move to Canada

Might want to work on your aim. grin

Retired phone dude
Just came across this on MSN
Here

Here's from the above link:

And let’s be real: If this sort of thing doesn’t motivate parents, nothing will:

"My 14 year-old daughter is on a swim team with the NYC parks department where she practices at one of the public indoor pools. She is one of the older kids, with the youngest teammate a 7 year old. Today she informed us that just as she finished getting dressed after practice, a middle-aged man came out of the showers. He had a towel on so she couldn’t confirm if any surgery had been done (now there’s a conversation I never thought I’d be having with my kid) but besides his very large, breast-less male body type, bald head and mens’ shoes he was putting on, there was no question in her mind that he was a man. And she observed that the younger girls (remember, one’s a 7 year old girl) were staring with concerned expressions."

- Dave S. -

You can never appease your ideologue opponents.

I'm going to take a different view here and say this is much to do about nothing. I would assume that a transgender with male plumbing isn't going to hike up its skirt and use a urinal in the men's room. Likely they will opt to use a stall as will the opposite conversion so who sees them? As for that MSN story, obviously the showers and locker room were open to adults also? I wouldn't be too happy about kids sharing showers and a locker room with strange adults of any sex without at least some kind of attendant or supervision.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,832
Posts636,785
Members49,649
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
bravesfan, cjvio, Cory S., Jack Scott, l.landeche, TexasD
Newest Members
devben, bubblegum, Carl Arnold, Marjan Shaw, KoolBreeze
49,648 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
ramo 13
pvj 11
Toner 9
dans 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (nortelvoip), 175 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2023