Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Lacota Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi
i have an issue where I have an option in an AA where is goes to hunt group on another site via SPNET but when the option is pressed there is no ring back and its silent until the call is answered, once it answered the call is fine.
If you call the hunt group direct it rings fine it's only when it goes via an AA.

Any idea what it could be?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
Transfer MOH turned on in MMC210 on both systems?

MOH is working on both systems?

You have a MOH source defined in the DID table of the system with the station group for the SPNET DID entry?

SPNET Real Ring back is turned on in MMC210?

What model systems and what version?

Lacota Offline OP
OP Offline
All the MOH are set to off everywhere also SPNET real ring back is set to off also(tried it on and still nothing).

They are both 7400 on 4.80.

What I have found is if I change the group to sequential or distribute it fine only when it's uncondition it fails!!

So for now I have sent it to a group on Seq with an overflow to my other group which works.

Guessing it's a software problem and might have to upgrade to the latest software, I know that is Samsung will tell me to do...

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
I had an issue similar to this with 4.70 where an incomming calls via SIP to OS7200s which was sent via SPNET to OS7030 had no RBT on the callers end.

This was a SW issue and i got a T4.70z which fixed it.

Slighty different problem to what you have.

What VM do you have (20e or 20i)?

Maybe do a wireshark trace and see what you get?
You won't be able to decode the SPNET signalling but you will see the RTP packets in the MGI stream. Might be best to set the codec to G.711 so you can decode the rtp stream with wireshark.

You'll want to do a trace from both ends (ideally at the same time, but i know this isn't always easy).

Tech support will likely get you to upgrade, the latest seems to be 4.98 so you're 2 versions behind now.

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,769
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,455 Shoretel
188,310 CTX100 install
187,085 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 72 guests, and 316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024