Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#603799 09/12/16 07:04 AM
PMCook Offline OP
OP Offline
Owner is Richard Cole. They are located in Dallas, TX on Forrestgate Drive. Utterly disreputable company. They ripped me off for over 2K. They refuse to pay full invoice and keep the balance for themselves. Cole is a crook. He will claim he has to step in and fix your "terrible" work and then deduct his "damages" from your bill. Even with pictures he says you did crap work and you do not deserve the money he reluctantly pays and you should STFU and go away. When you call him to discus issues he shuts you down and claims he is "not emotionally ready" to discuss it but then deducts a cash amount from your invoice. Then he screens all company calls to ignore your CLID. It is clear he has done this for many years. Be very careful.

Last edited by PMCook; 09/12/16 07:07 AM.
Atcom VoIP Demo
VoIP Demo
Thanks for reporting a deadbeat. Invoice the end-user directly, and if that doesn't work sue the end-user in small claims. Chances are you will not have to go to court, but for $2000 it might be worth your time.

Vaya con Dios amigos!
Butch
PMCook Offline OP
OP Offline
Too late in my case as the check they sent almost paid for my 2 guys time and dragging this through courts would have taken months. I had to take the hit. Something to remember, though.

Do you want him added to the avoid list?

Retired phone dude
You may want to see if you can get the end-user as a client. Tell them the dispatcher is not paying you, so if they want you back they should call you directly.

You are not bound legally or ethically to any agreement with a customer who does not pay you in full. They have voided the contract by not paying you in full.

Vaya con Dios amigos!
Butch
PMCook Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm thinking he had intent to defraud and I do have evidence to that effect. So yes, he should be avoided. His client is a bog box retailer located in Dallas. My WO was to prep the new stores with cabling, cameras and speakers. Heavy on the man hours and the hit was very hard to absorb.

You can still go after the remaining amount owed to you. Just because you accepted the partial payment doesn't mean you give up your rights to the full amount.

Patrick T. Caezza
Santa Paula, CA 93060
C-7 - Low Voltage System Contractor - Lic# 992448
before you give up,try a very local collection attourney
like around the corner. Its tough to ignore having the guy around the corner calling or knocking on your door and in a small community they may know each other.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics93,824
Posts636,752
Members49,644
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
Today's Birthdays
Chad Hoffman, frankhines, jnawrocki
Newest Members
PhoneGuy827, julesm, Helen.D, AlAl, mike hurford
49,643 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
ramo 11
pvj 11
Toner 7
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 182 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: Business Phone Systems | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2023