Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#606703 01/04/17 11:56 AM
SSparks Offline OP
OP Offline
Help please! We have a Samsung DS616 phone system installed. We just dropped two phone lines and now we cannot make outgoing phones calls. We can receive incoming calls but it disconnects after 5 rings which is when the voicemail is supposed to pick up. Any ideas on how to reprogram this? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

pvj Offline
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
Do you have access to the programming (know the passcode) and do you know how to program at all?To dial out try dialling a 9 and see if you get an outside line.Not sure what you mean by dropped 2 phone lines.You may have lost programing

Last edited by pvj; 01/04/17 12:00 PM.
SSparks Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't know the passcode. I get a dial tone but when I dial the number I get a message that says the number cannot be recognized.

SSparks Offline OP
OP Offline
I disconnected 2 lines that I no longer need. At this point I really don't have much need for the phone system at all but I'm not even sure how to disconnect the entire system.

Last edited by SSparks; 01/04/17 12:07 PM.
pvj Offline
So how are you accessing the lines through a trunk group key or a direct trunk keys?Ie do you have a line 1 line 2 etc buttons or just a button that says line If you like press transfer 107 at a phone and press a button that you would use to get an outside line and see what it says on the display.It show something like DT701 for a direct line 1 button
If you don't know how to program or have access to get into programming that may be a problem and might be best to call in a tech

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,797
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,355 Shoretel
189,018 CTX100 install
187,395 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Toner, justbill), 175 guests, and 345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024