I am NY based, Long Island, Brooklyn, Queens is covered. In NY, need help for SI, and upstate NY. In the meantime I am getting leads (3 times or more a month) throughout the USA. We just completed a job in CA, 300 phones over three locations. I used a local guy reccomended by my supplier. As mentioned, I am getting good leads all over the USA and would like to get labor quotes to have you do the install and maintain the client. I don't deal with the national companies, these are my leads. not subbing national maroon leads. I am not looking for heavily discounted rates, just a fair rate based on your neck of the woods. Fair means we can compete on the quote and my company can cover its cost plus a profit to lock up the deal. There are many here on this site I have used in the last 30 years, just looking to expand that base. Please email me your territory, and labor rates. Ed Vaughn will verify who we are as well as many others here we have used from this site. Sometimes, actually most of the time, we just need feet on the ground and we take care of the rest. Other times, like the last CA job we did, we need a cable guy, then feet on the ground.

Please email me your territories and contact info.

Thanks Walter